Contact Annette Marshall: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bingo Night- Chair, sell raffle tickets, sell Bingo cards, sell baked goods
- Scholastic Book Fair- Chair, work a shift for selling books, setup, take down
- Fundraising- Chair or distribute
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon- Set-up, clean-up, decorate, bake, and serve
- Baking- Bake for bake sales, luncheons
- PTA Events- Various opportunities
- Graduation (8th Grade Parents)- Plan & execute theme, food & prizes for graduation night celebration; parents meet monthly
Family Resource Center
Contact Bernadette Butler– Community Schools Coordinator: email@example.com
- Second Harvest- help with the monthly"produce-mobile"
- Events- various opportunities
- Translation Services- help translate English and Spanish in written and verbal communication
Contact Assistant Principal - Christine Hiltbrand: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chaperone- Check in/out backpacks, chaperone floor, sell refreshments
Contact Assistant Principal -Christine Hiltbrand: email@example.com
- Computer Skills- Prepare and distribute flyers fore vents or for teachers
- Student Of The Month- scoop ice cream and prepare sundaes during lunch hours
Contact Esther Hollander: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Calls - occasional phone calls to families to deliver messages or remind them they signed up to volunteer for a special activity/event; If you can speak Spanish, you can give messages to Spanish-speaking families.
- Band and Orchestra Uniforms - Put students’ names on shirts for distribution (can be done at home.) - Pick shirts up from printing company (on Arques Ave, RWC) - Wipe off uniform shoes over summer and polish each pair. (Polish provided) - Wash uniform pants over summer and press. - Wash vests over summer.
- Maze Day - help cover a 2-hour shift
- Concerts - Check in students before concert begins & and call missing students - Monitor students before performance -Sit with students to help them to stay quiet
- Assemblies - Return stands & equipment to music room/cleanup - Bring students who need a ride to and from concert -Purchase and chill ice water for musicians who perform for graduation ($ to be reimbursed.)
- Occasional Helpers - Photocopy Peninsula Youth Orchestra Summer Music Camp Flyer (early May.) - Type and copy programs for concerts. (School copy machine and paper may be used.) - Monitor students cleaning instruments & uniform/music collection in June. - Cookie, brownie bakers/Ice cream scoopers - Count and bundle Campbell soup labels. - Run occasional errands
- Car Wash-a-thon - Help collect donations for prizes to motivate students to participate. - Meet before the car wash to plan the setup, lunches, etc. - come to check-in students the day of the car wash and collect their sponsor cards.