Our Board of Trustees
The Redwood City School District Board of Trustees serves as the governing body of the school district. Trustees are elected on a staggered basis, each serving four-year terms. The Board consists of five members.
Board of Trustees Public Meetings
The School Board typically meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month at the RCSD District Office, which is located at 750 Bradford St. in Redwood City. All meetings start at 7 p.m. and are open to the community with the exception of closed sessions.
- Ensure all students are reading at or above grade level by the end of second grade.
- Support all students in meeting and excelling in district benchmarks.
- Reduce the number of long term English learners.
- Recognize, retain and recruit high quality staff.
- Expand and strengthen partnerships to increase access to preschool, before and after school summer programs.
- Manage bond construction projects on time and on budget.