Over 74% of our programs’ costs are leveraged by our partners
Help us meet our goal of full time Family Centers at each of our community schools!
- $300,000: funds 2 years of our partnership with Communities in Schools, a national organization
that supports model fidelity and outcomes through professional development and data systems.
- $200,000: Funds a full running Family Center for a year (Community School Coordinator, Family
Center admin & operational costs.
- $150,000: Funds our SparkPoint Program that works with our families on socio-economic stability and
2-generational outcomes (5 yearly cohorts).
- $130,000: Funds a community School Coordinator a full year.
- $75,000: Funds a Family Center Admin, ensuring centers have their doors open all the time,
- $60,000: Funds schools running year-round, allowing continuity of services during the summer gap.
- $30,000: Funds our Student Success efforts per school.
- $20,000: Funds our Family and student engagement member at a site.
- $15,000: Funds our partnerships with tutoring or counseling services at a site.
- $10,000: Funds our Parent University efforts.