- Bridge students’ experience gap and narrow the existing achievement gap.
- Provide our students with 21st century learning tools, our one to one Literacy and Equity initiative
- Help narrow the digital divide and develop learners who have agency in their own academic progress, both at school and at home.
- Prepares teachers to integrate technology with research based strategies that engage the learners, personalize instruction and facilitate better formative assessment.
- Increase student literacy performance as measured by CAASPP and district data
- Improve digital literacy for students as described in the 2017 ISTE standards and measured by annual survey
- Improve digital instructional practices for teachers as described in the ISTE teaching standards and measured by annual survey
- Improve digital literacy and engagement for families; measured by survey and parent participation data