Registration for the 2022-23 School Year:
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in the Redwood City School District (RCSD).
RCSD is a stellar PreK-8 school district known for its unique, popular, and award-winning programs. If you are interested in enrolling your student for the upcoming school year, we invite you to complete your application online.
Registration opens November 12, 2021 at 9 a.m.
Enrollment application in: English
Solicitud para inscripciones en: español
To complete your student’s registration you will need to upload the following:
- Student’s birth certificate or passport
- Student’s immunization record
- Two different proofs of address (e.g. recent utility bills, rental agreements, bank statements, etc. in parent/guardian’s name OR a signed and dated letter from landlord or renter and recent bills in their name)
- Parent or guardian’s photo ID (i.e. driver’s license or passport)
To complete the New Student Registration application face to face in a school office, school office and district office staff are available by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment with the school nearest you, please call that school’s main number:
- Clifford School: 650-482-2402
- Garfield Community School: 650-482-2405
- Henry Ford Elementary School: 650-482-2404
- Hoover Community School: 650-482-2408
- Kennedy Middle School: 650-482-2409
- Roosevelt School: 650-482-2413
- Roy Cloud School: 650-482-2414
- Taft Community School: 650-482-2416
To schedule an appointment with our district office staff, please call or email:
- 650-482-2200 (& dial 0)
Please bring all of the required registration documents to your appointment and wear a face mask while practicing social distancing. All RCSD employees follow public health guidelines and guests are expected to do the same.
If you are interested in completing a School of Choice application, please visit our School of Choice page for contact information and appointment scheduling.
Please keep our timeline handy for key dates during the enrollment and registration process.
Please Note: Students who register over the summer are only temporarily enrolled in their neighborhood school for the first 10 days of the school year, and may be moved if the principal and superintendent determine there are not enough seats available at your child’s grade level. Neighborhood students have priority based on space available at the time they register. If space is not available at the neighborhood school, students will be placed at a different school until space becomes available at their neighborhood school. Students are enrolled in the order in which they register.