- Ensure all students are reading at or above grade level by the end of second grade.
- Support all students in meeting and excelling in district benchmarks.
- Reduce the number of long term English learners.
- Recognize, retain and recruit high quality staff.
- Expand and strengthen partnerships to increase access to preschool, before and after school summer programs.
- Manage bond construction projects on time and on budget.
Mission, Vision, and Values:
RCSD creates a safe and supportive, inspirational and rigorous, joyful and inclusive environment for all learners
RCSD will be a thriving, dynamic, innovative, and nurturing community where each student realizes their unique gifts and strengths to achieve high intellectual performances for personal and academic success
RCSD has a collective responsibility to achieve our vision through a commitment to these values:
- To analyze systemic practices, including racial biases, through an equity consciousness lens that dismantle barriers to student learning and emotional well being.
- To encourage students’ bravery, voice and leadership.
- To instill passion in learning emphasizing student strengths and gifts for all learners: all abilities, all ethnicities and cultural identities, LGBTQ + youth, and multilingual learners
- To offer opportunities and access to joyful, rigorous, and enriching instruction and resources
- To build family and community partnerships for student success