- Ensure all students are reading at or above grade level by the end of second grade.
- Support all students in meeting and excelling in district benchmarks.
- Reduce the number of long term English learners.
- Recognize, retain and recruit high quality staff.
- Expand and strengthen partnerships to increase access to preschool, before and after school summer programs.
- Manage bond construction projects on time and on budget.
Mission and Beliefs:
Educating every child for success.
Children learn and succeed …
… in a safe environment with challenging and enriching instruction.
… when all students and staff are held to high expectations.
… when each of us supports their intellectual, physical, social and emotional development.
… when they have caring adults in their lives.
… in a community that respects diverse backgrounds and treats everyone equitably.
… when their ideas and involvement are encouraged and respected.
… when families actively support their learning.
… when we work in partnership with families and community.
… when all employees are highly qualified, valued and respected.
… when each of us acts on the conviction that every child can and will learn.