To maintain an atmosphere and attitude for learning, students should be appropriately dressed for school. Parents will be called to bring appropriate clothing so that violation may be corrected immediately.
Students are not to wear:
- extreme make-up
- halter or fishnet tops, shirts with spaghetti straps or bare midriffs
- clothing with obscene language or references to drugs, alcohol, race, occult, death/suicide, or violence, etc.
- shorts and skirts must be fingertip length
- pants must be worn at or near the waist hair nets or “do rags”
- hats are not permitted in the classrooms or multi-purpose room
- any clothing which is gang-related and/or navy blue or solid red (pants, shirts, jackets, shoes, shoelaces, hats, belts, bandanas etc.) Any gang related dress, paraphernalia or tattoos will be reported to the police.